3-5 Mid-sem break, 2 weeks at Taiping ♥

Gonna flash back what I did at Taiping... 
Did nothing much this time...

Hanging out with my 2 dearies,
Karyin & Ningxin

28th Sep, Sushi King~

Love to eat Sushi King's ramen so much! ♥♥♥

30th Sep, Sing k at Kbox + Dinner at Panorama~

Seriously, Taiping all Karaoke really sucks... =.=
Can't find one that is really make us satisfy geh...
So, me ningxing and karyin decide to cooperate
and open a GREEN BOX at Taiping
Makes all other Karaoke bankrup... wakakakaka... XDD Opps.. =X

After sing k, we 3 dinner at Panorama~
Love the food there... All seems so nice and yummy~~

Ning Xin's Salad & Omelet

Karyin's Seafood Cheese rice

H's Mushroom Onion Chickenchop

1 Oct, Movie with 
my sis, Emily and 2 cousins, Panda and Jingjing~

Before movie, have some Mcd icecream ler~~ hehe..

The movie we watch that day is
Abduction

AWESOME movie! We all like it. hehe...
But when I check for the rating,
it is so low... hmm... No idea why...
But seriously, for us.. it is nice.. =D

and anyway, have my eye check at Taiping before leaving to KL..
The doctor tell me that my right eye is getting abit serious
it have a very tiny hole already...
Not a must to do laser surgery...
But if worry, then better do it... hmmm... =/
My parents want me to do it... But I scare...
Maybe will do it on next sem break... >.<
Hope everything goes well.... abit worry about it now...
Can't wear contact lens until I did the surgery... Promise myself....

Wish me Good Luck anyway, Cheers! =D


Before back to KL~
Help my friend, Karen to do a makeup assignment...
Taddaa~~ Thick makeup.... XD
Looks so not like me.... @.@


and and!!~~~~ webcam with babe is so damn fun thing oh~ XD
*hide up*  *hide up*
He is so damn CUTE la... hahaha... XDD

Trying to showoff his muscle... =.=||| Fainted....
Somore tell me tag him this pic at FB... hahahaha!
But finally he don't want liao.... GONG! XD

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥