Memory Talk between Us ♥ 04




Because he has posted this, so I tested him yesterday night... XD I just replied him "Oh. Nitex." after he give me his full Good Night wishes. (Feel that I'm so bad... >.<)

This morning, as usual, he sms me after he reach his working company.


K: My dear, I reach d o.
H (reply normally how I reply him): Enen. Good Morning babe.
K: Why? Yesterday why no give me full good night wish??
H (Feel cute about how he ask me like that... XDDDD... I can't really expect he will ask actually... But I act dunno and reply him): Oh... Cuz you always sleep so fast. Everytime you didn't really read it and you adi fall asleep jor... Sad.. =((
K: You send me. I wanna see it in the morning ma.
H (what a satisfied answer I get.^^v Happy. hehehe...):  Oo ok lor.. I don't know it is that important ma. Next time send you lor... hehe...
K: Now only know ler...


Hehehe... He won't come to read my blog so he probably won't know I'm testing him... XDD
So any of you please don't go and tell him or I'll be dead... >.<|||||

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥