3-5 Mid-sem break, I'm back! KL~

Finally need to back KL lor~ 
Holiday is ended.... >.<

Busy Button: ON 

Last 4 weeks to RUSH.... T.T Fighting!!!


Anyway, thanks to babe for fetch me back to Wangsa oh~ ^^
Finally can see him d~~ 3 weeks didn't meet him d~ Miss miss~
Have lunch with him at KLCC, Sushi King~ Yum yum~~

and he bring me to the site he work recently...
the place is like..... O.O!!!

The swimming pool is so damn nice!! T^T
This condominium near KLCC, Binjai Condominium~
It is so highclass la~ Haven't really walk to see the inside yet...
But, you know what, 1 unit of this cost 8m! O.O!!! >.<|||

Love the place so damn much >.<

on the way back home la~~~ hehe~~
Babe so bad, purposely turn away don't want let me shoot... >.<

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥