I am Home again, Taiping ♥

I am Home again, Taiping ♥ hehe...
There is no place like home... =D

Didn't manage take my lovely baobao comeback...
So I have to find something to replace it to hug when I sleep...
Taddaaaa~~~~
My youngest sis, Natalyy's big rabbit... =D
The rabbit is so nice to hug hug la.. hehe...
I tell her to borrow me this 2 weeks when I'm at home...
So damn cute also.... kekeke... XD

Big rabbit & Emily's Lady sleeping...
 So cute neh..... hehehe... 

and and~~ 
Recently receive a photo by Kimi...
 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] XDD

Anyway, I got a new photoshoot again... XD
Try to try a new way of take photo...
Which take photo without seeing face...
Silhouette photoshoot! ^^v My 1st try anyway...
By my friend, Vionz Ng... =D
Satisfied with the results! *Happy*


More photos view here: >>>CLICK CLICK<<<

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)