Happy? Sad?

Today, I feel very shocked when I know Michael Jackson was dead in this morning...
On my facebook, I can see almost everyone mourn for him...
Even BoA is sad to know that... Haiz...
Another artiste die... Don't know what to say...
My brain is totally empty now...

Anyway, I got a news that the police has arrested the Jang Ja-Yeon ex-manager.
Really happy to heard that...
His ex-manager really sucks!! Force a poor girl have sexual relations with the media VIP?!!!
He should go to jail!
If not him, the pretty onnie won't be dead now!
This kind of people to throw to piranha pool, and let the Piranha fish to enjoy his meat!
Kim manager, you had ruin my Kim family name!! Well, you should just go to hell!!


I hope that both of them MJ & Jang Ja-Yeon will R.I.P...

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥