Kira or L? or Super Junior? xD

Ahh... Finished watching Death Note 2 again now....
Kira really handsome.. xD
But sadly he is bad character and in the end he is dead too...
And and, My L so cute... :p
Really feel sad he sacrifice his life to catch Kira... haiz... So so sad... :(
Flash back to L change the world, I watched the movie for 7 times....
So love the movie... Ryuk, very cute too.. Like to eat apple, like me.. wakaka...
Misa too.. Cute and pretty...
Wah... Many cute character in Death Note...
No wonder I love the movie so much... wakaka... :p

Anyway, just now saw Super Junior at Taiwan Gold Melodies Award!
So yeng! All of them in white! White prince! Woohoo~!! xD

Share:

1 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. ya...
    death note very nice..
    i also c many times ady...
    super junior all so yeng..
    n dance well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥