New Divide

Guess which movie is the last movie I watch before go to KL?!
Bingo! That's Transformers 2; Revenge of the Fallen!
OMG! OMG! OMG!
The movie is just freaking amazing!
I love it so much!



This movie is so popular, I went to watch yesterday night.
It is Monday, but the cinema is almost full for every round.
Luckily still got nice sit. haha!

The movie duration is around 2 and a half hours,
I laugh almost 2 hours in the cinema...
The movie is so funny... xD
Really pity to those people who don't understand what we laughing for... LOL
The Autobots is so cute! The Magan Fox is so sexy. The Shia Labeouf is so funny!
I sure will watch it the 2nd time... hahaha...
This movie is really worth to pay RM10... wakakaka...

Anyway, the theme song "New Divide" by Linkin Park

Another nice song by Linkin Park, Nice! hehe...

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥