Yo~ Let me show you something!

Yo~ Let me show you something!
Girls, you ready? haha.. Let's go..
Love HyunAh's voice so much! Her voice so cute and unique!

LOL me ar... Currently addicted to his song, Hot Issue by 4minute



They are so young and talented! Really proud of these girls.
I really hope I can be like them too... :X Dreaming...
Honestly, when I first watch their teaser mv, i don't really like them...
Cause their style is too colourful, seriously like Christmas tree.. :X
But after their full mv and song out, I totally attract by the song...
Hot Issue is so catchy... Love it! ♥
Ahh! I must learning to sing this song... xD
Rubbish, I always learn to sing the songs i like... haha...
Anyway, hope you enjoy the song... ^^

P/S: I found out that 4minute's Ji Hyun really looks alike with Kim So Eul (Ga eul in BOF)



Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥