Bonamana 미인아~ SuJu is back!


Beauty teaser is out on 7th May! 
Yohooo~~ I have been waiting so impatiently and finally it out!
Can't wait for the whole MV... SJ Figthing~!!!

and the Full Song out on 10th May...
Seriously, the song is really like Bollywood song... OMG~~ @@
That day is my presentation somemore... LOL
I wait until 10am and straight take out my laptop to listen this song... 
Ya, I know I am insane... XD
Anyway, starting use to it the song d~~
Still the same, wait for the whole MV to out! ^^V

Bonamana album track list:
01. 미인아 (BONAMANA)
02. 나쁜 여자 (Boom Boom)
03. 응결 (Coagulation)
04. 나란 사람 (Your Eyes)
05. My Only Girl
06. 사랑이 이렇게 (My All Is In You)
07. Shake It Up!
08. 잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream)
09. 봄날 (One Fine Spring Day)
10. 좋은 사람 (Good Person)
11. Here We Go

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥