Kang In Message to fans~

Hello, it’s KangIn. How are you?
我是强仁, 你们好吗?
As you know, I am having a time to look back on myself. I am finally posting after several tries of erasing and writing again.
大家知道我现在还自我反醒中. 不过我最后还想发这篇文.
I really want to say that I’m sorry with my head bowing down to all of you who supported me and loved me all the way.
对於所有支持我和爱我的人, 我真的很抱歉.
My days are now about regretting and reflecting on why I just went by so many things that are important to me.
(抱歉, 不懂如何表达...)
I’ve had a lot to think about every time someone asked me if I was going to be part of 4jib activities.
而我亦想过很多当有人问我如果我参与四辑活动

As a result, I am finally posting this.
最后, 我写出以下的想法.

4jib album’s work is almost over, now waiting to meet the fans..
四辑的工作已经接近完成, 只等待和妖精们见面.
And for me, I thought that it was too early for me to take part in 4jib album activities and thought that I’d better have more time to think about myself… So I don’t think I’ll be seeing you guys for the upcoming activities.
而我, 我觉得还是太早让我去参与四辑, 我认为我应该用多点时间去想想我的事. 所以我想我暂时不会和你们见面.
The army.. where as a Korean man, you have to go once in your life..
作为韩国的男子, 入伍是一生人要做的事
I was wondering of when I should go and now I think it’s time for me to do so.
曾经想应该何时入伍, 我认为现在是最好的时候.
I don’t have an exact date, but I will be enrolling in the army in a short while.
我不清楚确实日子, 但在短时间内入伍.

But I’m always cheering for our members up close, and on the stage with them all the time.
和成员们在台上台下在一起的时间, 我感到开心和骄傲.
The album was done by our members who tried really hard, so please give lots of love.
成员们为四辑准备了很多, 而且很辛苦, 请大家给予更多的爱.
As KangIn cannot exist without Super Junior, Please give a lot of support and love.
I want to be back as soon as possible to be with the members so you guys can see it.
虽然强仁现在不能super junior出现, 请大家给予爱和支持.

Please cheer for Super Junior, as it’s my beginning and end.
Super junior是我的开始, 也是我的结束.
All of you fans make sure you stay healthy.
Hope everything works out for you.

I’ll be Back~~^^*
我会回来的!

------------------------------------------------------------

Always there for you oppa!
Will wait you back~~~ ^^
Stay Strong! Fighting!
ELF always stand by you......

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥