Melacca trip outing...

The most tired photoshoot I ever been before @@..
We depart from 8am and reach Malacca about 10 something...
First time eat the rice ball chicken rice there...
So cute... XD Starting I thought it was fish ball...

and Satay? @@ I think we call as lok lok ba @@


Anyway, this trip takes us whole day~
From 8am till 9pm~
OMG~ All of us is so tired...
and the weather there is so damn HOT also..
really makes us quite suffer when have photoshoot there...
Really appreciate and thanks for all the photographers..
They try their best to take nice photos
eventhough it is quite moodless because of the weather...
and thanks to ah Kho to sending us there and back to home...
Jeff who invite me to join the photoshoot... ^^
Kamsahamnida~
Very happy to know all 10 nice and friendly photographers~
Really hope we have chance to have another photoshoot next time~ ^^

oh ya~ Very surprise I meet James at there... haha...
Really shocked me for a minute... XD

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥