Sampat Family outing~~

Weeee~~~ What a fun outing~ hehe... ^^V
and finally I can hang out with my housemate...
Since my final has ended about 2 weeks...
We went to Times Square to shopping...
OMG again....
Shopping really will makes my money all fly away~ ><|||
Keep buying non-stop by seeing the things I like....
But I really need to control myself
if not I will be eating sand next month..... T_________T



Anyway, we watch a movie call Prince of Persia there...
What a great movie again... ^^V
If not wrong, I think this whole room is full when I watch this movie... O.O
Really love the girl who act the princess...
She is actually the one who act the fairy in Clash of the Titan too...
Her voice so nice and sexy.... XDD
Really worth to watch la... hehe
Recommended~ ^^


Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥