I ♥ DAORAE! ^^V

Back from DAORAE!
Seriously, I really love this Korean Restaurant so so much!! 
The food are nice there!
And thhe people there is so nice & friendly~~~
Happy to know such nice Korean here in Malaysia~
We are welcome so warmly by Miss Lee there~~ Happy... ^^V
They give us Korean Ice-cream too~~ weee~~~~~ Haengbok~
I sure will go to eat again! Promise! Wait me ya Sri Hartmas DAORAE! hehe...
and and Penang DAORAE too... ^^
Kamsahamnida~~


Can't review too much thing here 1st... 
Cause it is a group assign and haven't present yet... @@


Anyway, I really happy that Leetuki Angel already joined Twitter!
Love him so damn much la, So cute him!!!
But I hate him cause he keep teasing us to post his selfcam pic... ><
Bad oppa!!!
But he is just too cute to make me don't angry to him... ish ish...

Anyway, I really love Fishy so much too la... 
His selfcam really handsome! :p

Leeteuki, Fishy and Heenim reall addicted to Twitter now!
Happy to see them so active there now...
Makes me won't feel boring when online... hehe...
Learn more English ya~~~
Really happy to see them trying hard to use English to tweet... ^^V


Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥