Brogaa's fresh air~

Brogaa Hills~~
Heard most of my friends told me before about this place...
But I really don't have any idea how the place will be... @@
and ya, finally I got the chance to climb it.. xDD
Thanks to my babe and his friends for letting me join them oh..
Cause I am the only outsider in the group >.<
All KTAR's DAR students...
I am DASEIN's DGD anyway... :x

That day, I only slept for 2 hours?! @@
Cause 4.30am need to go for breakfast d...
and I 2am only sleep... hehe... :x
My babe more pity oh, didn't even sleep... >.<
What is our breakfast? Tada~~
[[McD]]

Anyway, climbing up the hill is not an easy thing... >.<
It really wasted me alot of energy...
I think I already give up if my babe not with me...
I think he give me the energy to climb until up there...
Thanks to you la, Kelvin Tan! ^.^

It is a good experience really~
Never climb up such difficult hills before... @@
Nearly slip down many times >.<

We didn't climb to the highest part...
It is too tiring...
But we do enjoy the cool wind there..
and nice view~

Being force to take pic... >.<

Enjoy climbing down time... xDD

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥