♥♥♥♥♥ 08.01.11 H ★ Birthday ♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry.. I know it is a bit late to blog this... :x
Sorry everyone.. >< Coz of New year...
So too much things queuing for me to do.... hehehe... 

Anyway, is gratitude time?? ^^
First First! Who I need to thank are

Ah Ting
Ah San
Ah Siang
Joel
Janice Chian
Kent
Wen Wen
Kelvin

Thank you so much for phone 
& singing Birthday song for me oh~ 
So happy that time... ^^v hehehe..

and 2nd is thank to
Karyin
Ningxin
Szejing
Dear Yen
阿大 Kelly
Thanks for celebrate with me at Taiping oh~ ^^
I the Cake the Presents~

 Love you all oh~ ♥♥♥

3rd is Phone, SMS & MSN~
Dear Syberia ♥♥♥
 (So touched, first person who called and wish me~)
Dear Shuang
(So excited when call and wish me...xDD)
Yee Kee  
Vionz
Zammi
Lai Lai onnie
Jing Wei
Kejing Kor
Simon Kor
Hoshie onnie

Sorry if I left out any of you... >.<
Thanks for those wishes ya~ ^^

4th is FB~ 
Thanks for those 300 wishes from my FB friends.. ^^
I have replied all of you for wishing me... 
Take care ya all my friends~ =)


and my lastly Special thanks~
to Zammi, 贞子, Jingwei & Datou for the presents~ =D
to my mum~ to my family~
to my babe~ ^^
Lots of ~ Muakzz~~

Thanks to everyone,
I had a GREAT 20th Birthday this year~
[ya.. I am old already... :((]
Really... Best Birthday ever!
Love Love Love~~ 

Share:

2 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. happy birthday hermione!!! so great to see you so happy...:) enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks zhi ying!!~~~~ ^^ U too~~ Have a nice new sem 2gether! ~~~

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥