2011 Happy New Year!!

 Weeee~~~ ^^v Finally can go Genting with Taiping dearies lor~~
Happy wei.... Always missed the chance to get together...
But now we can go Genting to countdown! v^^v

 Really long long time didn't meet d... Miss you all ler.. =)

Early in the morning eat eat Dimsum~ Yum yum~

Playing time!! ^.^ But still need to take pic.. xDD
Enjoy waiting for space shot.... >.<

Finally we 7 in a pic.. v^^v

Playing wholeday and really felt tired...
and really cold up there... >.<
what I do is just.... KEEP EATING~ xDD

Finally is countdown time...
But too bad that the fog is too thick that day..
They manage to canceled the Fireworks...
We waited for whole day and now they canceled it... Really OMG! =.=

But we still enjoy taking photos there... LOL

Bad things happen again after that...
No bus and car wanna fetch us down to Awana Hotel... 
Because the fog is too thick and the road is too jam to go down, GOD!
 AND We have to sleep at Highland Hotel lobby!!!
Damn uncomfortable that time...
We are dying cold... >.<
But lastly luckily I stop a Taxi
and he willing to fetch us down to Awana costing us 60 bucks!
Aiya... We rather pay that 60 bucks than sleeping on lobby >.<

Next day, is time to go home >.<
AHH!! Time passes fast...
We have to leave already...

Anyway, we really have good time together
though some suffocate things happened...
still, I do enjoy the time... ^^
I miss you all now, really... :((

and school re-opens now! AHH >.<
I have to worry about my assignment again...
and My babe want holiday d...
I will not seeing him for 1 month... T.T
God Bless me.... haiz...

Happy New Year 2011!!
Hope everything will done fine this year~

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥