7/9 Byebye Taiping

The last dear I meet at Taiping before leaving...
My Shuang~~

Meet her after I get my done... @@
Have a really long chat with her that day...
Really an enjoyable day...
Cuz, she let me know more about myself...
That's why I love to chat with her so much~ ^^

So now I'm gonna reveal my face after treatment
and the 1st day of curl hair pic..... ><








Tadaaa~~~ Auntie look... GOSH! >.<
I don't ever expect that it will looks like this...
Hope it will look better after a week? or maybe a month?? >.<

Anyway, gonna miss my Taiping babes alot.. haiz.. T.T
Byebye Taiping and say Hello to KL~

Hope everything goes fine at KL... (about the yellow thingy)
and Thanks for my dad for fetching me back... I Love you!

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥