TARC 5 hours trip - OO Night ♥

Have a day sleek in TARC
The 2nd time I go in TARC...
and this time is for their OO Night, La Mode~ ^^v
Thanks to my Dear Yen who bring me sleek in her college~ hehe... =X

Start our cam-whore tour XDD

TARC toilet so nice... So clean... So highclass.... ♥♥♥

My 2 lenglui TARCian dear ♥♥♥

H! H! ^^v

Cute ler... v^^v

Continue cam-whore after go in the hall.. LOL...

Btw, the show is not bad la.. hehe...
I always heard that people say TT Night nicer..
But OO Night really not that bad also ma...
Better alot than I expected... =)
But I missed the chance of watching TT Night this year.. =(
Don't know still got chance or not next year... Doubt it...

But anway, TARC really alot of talented students lar..
Let me have a big "WOW" word... really~~

Selfcam Selfcam
Love my curl hair so damn much! XD

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥