My First event job at Putra Jaya ♥

Wow wow! I love my first event job so much! XD
Such a new experience of working, Spritzer!
Special thanks to Shering who offer me this job... *Muackss*

Know a new freind call Felicia~

It's actually a "Night run" event...
So many people participate it.. omg! O.o
It's like an international event....
I don't know Malaysia got such event anyway... =X
and you know what? Putra Jaya is a damn nice place!
The bulding there so damn nice lar! OMG!
and I love the scene there so much!
I will go there for photoshoot if got chance~ v^^v

Really busy that day, but we have fun too~
and beside our booth is Volkswagen booth!!!!
Happy die me d lar... XDD *opps*

Keep take photos, luckily didn't get scold.. =X

I love this building seriously...

Last pic, self-cam..
No time to take self-cam that day... too busy d... >.<

Anyway, thanks to Shering for borrow me her camera also...
Need to buy myself a Digital Camera d.. Urgh! I need money... T.T

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥