Byebye Harry, Hermione, Ron & Hogwarts...

and yup! Finally, the last movie of Harry Potter!
I'm quite excited for the movie anyway!..
which you can know I'm quite a big fan of Harry Potter...
(You can know that from my name... XD)
Though I didn't read the book before... I'm Movie fan! LOL!..
Anyway, the first time movie with JL at KL, Pavilion~ ^^v


Surprising that! The movie is AWESOME! Woaf!
The 2nd movie I watch until I cried in the cinema... T.T
The tears just automatic rush out from my eyes...
(I bet you don't know that, JL... ><|||)
Really touching ending... until I don't know how to describe it...
It somehow like become a love story d... hahaha... *quite*

The movie finally explained everything...
Severus Snape is just great guy ever! Great MAN!
Many people dead in the end too... It's sad... =(

It All Ends Here...
The movie that accompany me for 10 years is ended...
Byebye Harry, Hermione, Ron & Hogwarts... T.T
Thanks for accompany me for this 10 years...
I will miss you all... I promise...
You will existed in my heart forever...

Sorry Ron.... I accidentally left out you... T.T

Anyway, have a great day with JL~ v^^v
Thanks for your sushi king again... >.< paiseh nia...
Wait for me to treat you back next time!!.. hehe..~
Hope can hang out again la next time!.. 
Will call mai Joey mum out that time... XDD

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥