Fight for my Brand New Life~ ♥

Have an outing with my KL friends before school open...
(Monday no class again... XD Happy~~)
First time sing K at Neway!~~~
Long time didn't sing k also lor....
Feel that I still love singing so much~~
But it always will be only a hobby, a dream~ =)

An enjoyable outing that day...
I buy alot so I spend alot that day...
Bought a new shoes,  a new supershort pants and 2 singlet...
Nah!~~ For that Hyunah new style lor.. Love her~ xDD 
I want to have a brand new SEXY style like her~~ ♥♥♥ 



We talk alot that day...
Since, Sharing is Caring... hehe...
Group pic~~  v^^v
I damn looks like cat lor... @@ Fat cat >.<

Anway, is time to showcase more my hair... xDD


Now doesn't look like auntie d, isn't it? xDD
Love my hair so damn much la... hahaha...
Curl hair looks more sexy oh, someone say.... =X

But is quite hard to take care actually....
It will look like grass when wake up from sleeping... T.T
Need to use to it lor... hmmm.... >.<

and lastly,

New Sem, New Challenge, New Look, New Life! 
Fight Fight Fight!!! ♥

will work hard as much as I can for this sem! 
Promise myself

- end -

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥