5/27 Sun ♥

Just back from school and check my facebook...
I am so surprise seeing so many people posting picture about shooting the sun..
When I click in those pic, this I what I saw...




P/S: Capture on 5/27/11, 13:30, Located Taiping Malaysia. 
Shoot and Credit to: Vionz Ng
NO PHOTOSHOP EDIT, it is a Natural Scene...

The Sun today is so damn nice!! and It's just happen just now...
I never saw this kind of scene ever before seriously!!
From what my friends say, it is called Solar Halo...
Click in to check it out in Wikipedia ^^

Too bad I didn't really see it with my own eyes...
Just in photos my friend posted in Facebook..
Really quite Sad... T^T

But anyway, I don't really know is this just happen in Taiping, Malaysia
or other country people have seen it just now too...
But I heard that it is only seen by Taiping people, not whole Malaysia.
Just wanna share out this rare and nice scene to the world ^^

Everybody Say Halo to the Sun! xDD

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥