Fast 5 ROCKS! Vin Diesel ♥♥♥

Finally I can back Taiping after finish my final..
Miss my home, my family and my dearies so much! 
and and and Taiping food! hahahaa...
Free food is always so damn nice! xDD

My 1st dinner at Taiping... All is mine! xDD
Love to eat so much.. hehehe... =)

The 1st thing I need to do when at Taiping is watch movie! ^^v
 
Dating with ah da, Kelly & Wintersnow... ^^

Guess what movie we watch?... 

FAST Five!!!!!! Woohooor!!! 

This movie is just so damn AWESOME!!!
Full Star for rating this movie! ★★★★★
The first movie that I watch that everyone cheering in the cinema! Wow! haha...
Recommend you to watch it! It will be a waste if you missed this! 101%.. ahaha..
GOD! I really love this 2 man so damn much! ♥♥♥
Be my man please... Opps.... =X

Anyway, photoshoot at Taiping again! xD
Thanks too Dee and Ivan for such nice outing.. hehe..
Love this 2 pics so much! hehe... ^^v

  The 1st time attend friend's 21st birthday! ^^
Happy Belated Birthday to you here, EeLin~ ^^

Really have full enjoyable day at Taiping! 
Gonna back Taiping at 4th June again! kekeke...

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥