Book Design: TVXQ, Always Keep the Faith!

This is my Desktop Publishing, Book Design assignment.. @@
Quite happy that I can do this title... xD
It is actually quite rush for doing this book,
I used 2 weeks to rush finish this 40 pages book.. O.o
I even rush until 4a.m for 3 days if not wrong...
Quite impressive to myself... haha....
and the printing cost for this book is about MYR 100... >.<
But anyway, take a look 1st and I will explain my design in the end.. ^^


 
 

Actually my concept for this book is memory...
I try to make the whole book design like very old feeling...
and the typeface I used is Old English, which feels like very old style of font..
The picture I used inside is following their single and album flows...
From their 1st single, Hug till their last album, Mirotic.
and I do put a small lyrics on the each picture page.
To let you flash back the memory that we have been with them...

Actually I quite sad when doing this book...
Makes me feel so miss them... T.T
Listening their song when designing this book... =(
and damn stress when design it...
Cause I scare I can't design well and I will feel more sad... >.<

Anyway, hope you all like the book I design...
and welcome to share it out... hehe... =)

I ♥ Cassiopeia!
TVXQ, Always Keep the Faith! ♥♥♥

p/s: I am not selling this book, it is just my school assignment.. sorry ya.. >< 

hehe... Hope you can help support my fanpage here also.. Thanks oh =)


Share:

13 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. Omo! Everything I can see is beautiful!
    I would like to have a book like that ;__; ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks oh Akilan and yoohye.. hehe... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love it! *0*
    and i wish i could have it. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!!! <3 it~ hope i can have it

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i could have this book.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouh!! daebakk! do u sell the book? publish it girl.. so all cassiopeia all over the world can hv it.. im sure it will be the best-seller..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Like It Very Much...How I Wich I Would Get One>.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice :) keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh~~~ Thank you so much for all your support ya.. Touched... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMOOO! daebak, chingu! >O<
    just by looking at the pictures above, I get myself can't imagine how awesome that your work!!!
    i really want to have that book so much... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. really like this... <3
    so much memory..i miss them so much :(

    ~G~

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥