Byebye SEM 4~~~~

Finally my final has ended la~~~~~ ^^v
Extra study 1 week just has 3 days class! 
I am damn free now lor.. hehe...

Oh ya! Left my 2 assignments haven't post up..
For Art Direction project!



Our challenge for this assignment is we need to do a viral movement 
and our target audience is Graphic Designer

and our Objective is 
To inspire graphic designer using different way to do an extraordinary artwork in shorter time.
So we try to tell them don't just use those normal brush to paint,
you can use starfruits, ladies finger or lotus as your brush
to do out different and unique artwork than normal brush. 
Guess which face is mine?? xDDD




Another assignment is Professional Management
which we need to do a set of stationary for ourself...
Finally I have my own namecard ler! xDD
Who wanna take with me??... hehe...

Anyway, lastly is our whole class picture with Mr. Teh Lian Siah! ^^
Enjoyable Sem 4 has ended lor~ Byebye Sem 4! ♥♥♥

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥