K & H ♥ 333 days

Happy 333 days

Thanks to him for rushing back today to find me.. hehe...
Actually I'm very happy that today he is with me... =)
Cause he is having holiday now.. 
So, he may not with me if he didn't early back...

Btw, nothing special to celebrate today..
Cause still need to rush for my final, 
so the outing will postpone to after my final ends.. >.<

Ahhh~!!! Can't wait to go out play!!...
Long time didn't go out with him d..
I want to take as many pictures as we can!!
So I'm gonna force him to take pics with me.. hehe..

Nearly forgot oh.. Just now he bring back a gift for me from Redang..
It is an Anklets... ( if not wrong english call like this? @@)
 Quite surprise lor Mr. Kelvin Tanhennsheng...
Suddenly you will buy things for me... =X
 But Thanks to you oh.. hehe... 
Now I only know you will think of me when playing too..  xDD

Anyway, 1 year anniversary is coming too! keke...^^
waiting 777 days ♥ 999 days ♥....
Must maintain our relationship until forever, babe!
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee you...  Muackss~

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥