Book & Poster Design: Korean Food + TVXQ!

Finally finish my final! Yoohoo!~~ ^^v
the last subject is Book Design!...
The subject require us to design a Book, which I chose Korean Food as my title
& a poster which need to use a font call Avant Garde.

Let's see the book first, explain later.. hehe..
get back my book from lecturer... added more pics ^^




 Sorry for only 2 pics for this time... :(
Cause lecturer need to take it so I take it quite rush.. >.<
Anyway, The book whole look is like an old Korean book..
This is the feel I wanna do for the book...
The inside layout I do is like the Chinese-Korean words layout,
but the different thing is it will be filled with English words.. haha..
Actually this style is quite challenging,
hope that I did it ok... >.<"


Ok, next is poster with Avant Garde font...
What I want to do for the poster is promoting TVXQ! 5th abum!
haha... But probably is just a title, not the real 5th album anyway.. >.<
Here is how the poster is (added the print out version ^^)

Lecturer say that it is a quite "striking" poster,
because it is Black & Red... =)

Finish explain everything here.. haha...
Any comments are welcome ^^...

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥