11.11.12 Gong Kia babe, Kelvin "Big"day ♥

11.11.12 Happy Birthday to my gong kia babe

Because need to celebrate with him,
I need to wakeup on 8 in the morning... 
So sacrifice my sleeping time lor.. Ish! >.<|||

On the way to KL Festival City ♥
So damn long didn't smile with teeth d.. O.O! 

Sakae Sushi again... No choice, he big today... @.@ 

 Birthday card that I did for him... hehe.. ^^~~~
Thanks for my lovely Zam for helping me design the character, love it!



Eat the same thing again.... @.@|||

Eating time!~~~ Yum yum yum~~~ ♥♥♥

Cake time!!~~ Can't see the words thim >.<||
It is "Happy Birthday Kelvin gong kia"... XDD
Chocolate cheese cake.. His favorite... hehe...

want me 1 person sing bday song for him... So paiseh lor... >.<

 gong kia making his wishes...
Left 1 is gong version, left 1 is serious version.. XD

Blow candles liao, cut cake liao...
So, 20th liao lor.~~.. Big big boy liao~ Muacksss~~

Eat finish cake liao, walk walk time... @.@
The place I bought him his bday present... hehe...
So happy that he said he love it... ^^♥♥♥~~


Time is so limited, he need to go back on 2pm.. =((
Byebye gong kia... See you next week lor... 
Miss you~~ ♥♥♥



Share:

2 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥