3-5 Final, The End.

Finally! 3-5 has come to an end!
Ahhh!! Really tired but full sem!
Learn alot of things in this sem! I love it ♥

After C.A (Creative Advertising) presentation... =D

Dinner time!! Finally got time to eat! T^T
Rush till so damn hungry that day!!~~~
Sakae sushi is so damn nice! 3rd time eating this... hehe...

Enjoying the meal so much! Ahh!
What a release that day!~~~ Though haven't finish all the subject...


Web Design I, Flash Assigment!!...
Finally I have finished it too!...
My ai. character file has corrupted... T^T
Luckily didn't affects it much...
Do that 1m video do till 5am.... Not enough sleep totally!!...
I love this subject, but I'm so noob about it...
My final video is so lousy... haiz.. =((

The song I do for the flash assignment is,
Eminem - Love the way you lie,
http://megaswf.com/serve/1244612
(Click the moon to start if you don't know... >.<|||)


Last subject!
Editorial, Coffee table book! Today!
We done a Coffee table book with the theme, Earth Hour
for the company we have chosen, Samsung Electronics!
The book title is An hour, Candle Light
Thanks for my teamate, Keem alot.. ♥

Her craftsmanship is excellent!! Seriously!
Lecturer say it too... ^^vv~~~
Presentation goes well too anyway...
Really happy that Mr. Khoo buy our idea of the book also..  =D

Happy Happy final ending today! v^^v~~~


Finally it has ended....
I need to have much much sleep!
and eat alot from now on!!
To pay back what I'hv lack when rushing assignment...
Looks pale like ghost now.. =((
I want back my normal look..... T^T


Anyway, Happy 11.11.11 everyone!
Good Nitex with ♥

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥