3-5 Final, The End.

Finally! 3-5 has come to an end!
Ahhh!! Really tired but full sem!
Learn alot of things in this sem! I love it

After C.A (Creative Advertising) presentation... =D

Dinner time!! Finally got time to eat! T^T
Rush till so damn hungry that day!!~~~
Sakae sushi is so damn nice! 3rd time eating this... hehe...

Enjoying the meal so much! Ahh!
What a release that day!~~~ Though haven't finish all the subject...


Web Design I, Flash Assigment!!...
Finally I have finished it too!...
My ai. character file has corrupted... T^T
Luckily didn't affects it much...
Do that 1m video do till 5am.... Not enough sleep totally!!...
I love this subject, but I'm so noob about it...
My final video is so lousy... haiz.. =((

The song I do for the flash assignment is,
Eminem - Love the way you lie,
http://megaswf.com/serve/1244612
(Click the moon to start if you don't know... >.<|||)


Last subject!
Editorial, Coffee table book! Today!
We done a Coffee table book with the theme, Earth Hour
for the company we have chosen, Samsung Electronics!
The book title is An hour, Candle Light
Thanks for my teamate, Keem alot..

Her craftsmanship is excellent!! Seriously!
Lecturer say it too... ^^vv~~~
Presentation goes well too anyway...
Really happy that Mr. Khoo buy our idea of the book also..  =D

Happy Happy final ending today! v^^v~~~


Finally it has ended....
I need to have much much sleep!
and eat alot from now on!!
To pay back what I'hv lack when rushing assignment...
Looks pale like ghost now.. =((
I want back my normal look..... T^T


Anyway, Happy 11.11.11 everyone!
Good Nitex with

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥