Taiping Food Temptation ♥

Finally!! I got time to share my food liao!! XDD
Lai lai, Let's see what I have eat at Taiping last mid-sem break.. ^^v

 Let's start with Breakfast

[Homemade] Fried Meehoon ♥ Love love~

Keow Teow Soup ♥
Lovely cute cute bao ♥

Lunch Time lor~~~

Taiping Bak Kut Teh ♥♥


[Homemade] Fried Mangkuang ♥ Yum yum~~


[Homemade] Fried Fish!! AHH!! I damn love this!! ♥

[Homemade] Sour Spicy prawn cucumber ♥


[Homemade] Lotus soup!~~~ I love soup ♥♥♥

[Homemade] Corn Carrot Soup ♥♥

[Homemade] Brain soup =X (Cuz it's good to brain and the thing looks like brain also... XD )

 
Dinner & Supper come liao~~~

[Homemade] Spaghetti by my sis, Emily ♥♥♥

Taiping Laksa!!! Love this so much!!! T^T

Taiping Tesco Sushi, cheap & nice ♥♥♥
Taiping Special Orange, the colour so different,.. eheh...
Ice-cream time!!~~~~ XDDD Want some?
The only mooncake I like to eat! Greentea Mooncake is ♥


lalala...~ Still have still have!~~~
Let's see how I make my Homemade Panmee~~ ^^vv~ 
The steps, I lazy explain... =X


and finally can eat liao!~~~ v^^v
Yum yum~~ Love this so much~~~ 
Do myself will feel specially nice XDD


this got "heart" shape de.. Give you all~~ hehe ♥♥♥


Ahhh~~~ Love love Love Taiping food~
Got chance come Taiping find me,
I bring you all go eat~~ XDD


Eiei, but mostly is homemade that made by my mum ♥♥♥
My mum is a AWESOME cooker seriously!~~
Love the dishes she cook~~ Yum yum yum~~~

Share:

1 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥