Lifeless...

Suddenly become so free now...
Really feel very empty and boring...
So free then how wor,
no money to enjoy... haiz...
Damn BORING life now!!

I need JOB! I need to fill up my EMPTY life! Anyone?
Doing nothing at home really makes me feel uncomfortable now...
Eat eat eat... Sleep sleep sleep... URGH! =.=
I want earn money and play!!!

Found out that I love to do things like this...
Write down what I haven't do
then after done it then cross on the things that have done...
Feel so happy every single thing that I'hv done...
Feel happy when I wanna cross something off...
hahaha... Feel that I'm so lame about that... >.<

Thanks to my dad for delivery this for me... 
Love you dad
Sorry for can't accompany you breakfast...
What a crash that day... =((

and Thanks to my mum for preparing this for me too...
Love you too, mum

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥