3-5 Final, Corporate Identity ♥

My favorite subject in my 3-5 sem, Corporate Identity
Really spend alot of time to concentrate for this assignment... @.@

Anyway, we are assign to design & upgrade the identity/image
for a company which call GOLDCOLD to a higher level..
This company is a frozen movers company in Malaysia
which specialize in moving cold & frozen thing...  

Final week showcase link here; click click!

Let's see my logo =D

idea is from ice-cube actually.. hehe.. ^^~~
My overall company stationery design...
 
 My Website on IMac and Samsung Galxy Tab.. ^^vv~~

My company Office.. Love this ♥♥♥

Lecturer's comments,
I had upgraded the whole company image & identity..
 The whole company looks more cold and modern now...

But,  my design is less of photo which can more attract people to see...
and the colours can be improved...
which example the colour is too coperate
and maybe can try some younger colours
which can attract more younger generation to like the company as well..



Anyway, Camwore time! XDD
Take pic with my design.. hehe^^v~~~



 Whole people look so pale cuz of not enough sleep... =((
But yeah, finally can get to sleep well d~~~ ^^vv~~~


More to improve in this extra week! Stay Tune! ^^vv~~

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)