Money drop November!

Really broke in this month! >.<
Spend over my monthly limit jor... T^T
Keep buying clothes non stop... omg...
I think I really need to stop it
before I can find more freelance to do... =/


18.11.11 Celebrate Shering bday
Dinner at Wongkok~~ Wongkok big big "Milk Tea"

 Happy Belated birthday to Sweet sweet Shering too! ^^~~


25.11.11 Fashion Week shopping time!!
Selfcam when queuing for 80% Branded fashion Clearance!
Participate brands have Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Wallis & Miss Selfridge!  
It is so ATTRACTIVE MAN! XD (Though I'm not branded lover..)
People queue for 1 hours more, 
but we queue for less than that.. hehe.. Luckily.. ^^

 After that dinner at Sushi Zanmai

Winter is coming... Got cold feel? XDD
Messing up at Pavillion's Daiso... hehe~~

What I bought for this few weeks that make me broke... >.<|||
But, love those clothes so so much!!
Finally got new clothes to wear! Can change new style again! XD
Just need to faster get job to do and cover back my expenses.. hehe...


27.11.11 Bizzy Body Promoter Roadshow

Finally got job for me to do this week...
It is a promoter job for Bizzy body ambassador search road show...


Seriously! Is not easy to stand for 8 hours! 
My leg still pain till now.... T^T

Btw, hope to get more job to do still...
Need money so damn much!! >.<|||

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥