Dang! Lucky day~

Dang!
 What a great an lucky day! Yoohooo~!! XD
Firstly is someone has already want to rent my room.
OMG! Can't believe it!
I just give out the notice to madam today morning 
and DANG! Just now got people phone me and say she want the room.
Really fast and efficiency... LOL
Maybe this is the April intake. 
Great news for me... haha!

And today presentation... OMG!
Seriously, I hate Pengajian Malaysia Presentation! ==||
I have no idea what am I present about.
But I am so shocked.
Lecturer said my points is all good and correct!
Compare to those who always do research, LOL... 
Though I know my presentation is not good. haha.. Always do.
But at least I have the hit all the right points... *Happy* ^^V
Great! This stupid presentation has ended!
At least I have less 1 thing to worry about....


Share:

2 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. Hahaha...good for u...not a so good day for me though ^^;;; anyway, hope u always lucky ^^v

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥