Unforgettable Memories with SJ~ Sapphire Blue Sea~

Finally!! I have the time to blog down this!
I bet this will be longest blog I ever write in this year... XD (If TVXQ didn't come. @@)
Happy la OMG! Excited till the peak! LOL....
Can't believe my eyes! I saw SJ real person with my own eyes!! T.T
I saw Henry and Zhou Mi too~ OMG OMG!!!
I really didn't aspect they are coming, but they are! COL! T.T
I saw Henry! Henry! Henry! My violin prince! O_O
and I saw Lee Teuk oppa, he is still so cute! Awww.... My Teukki sweetheart...
Eun Hyuk oppa live rap and dance is so YENG! Totally in love with him! ><||| And his hair so nice! XDD Love his hair la~ OMG~ 
Hee Chul oppa, Dong Hae oppa, Sung Min oppa, Ryeo Wook oppa, Yeh Sung oppa, Kyu Hyun oppa, Si Won oppa & Shin Dong oppa~ Ahhh!! All of them so real, cute & handsome!! wakakaka... I always know they are~ XDDD

Anyway, I didn't aspect my seats is so near, nearer than I aspect alot.
Since my ticket is 138, the cheapest 1. So I don't have much hope on it.
But then it is really quite near for me,since I can see who is walking towards me!
This is clear enough for me la.. haha!

I went there with my lovely dong saeng, Liz.
Luckily that she is living at Setapak too... If not I really need to go there alone by LRT.
And come back alone with LRT? OMG! >< Hard to imagine... Scary...
Thank you so much, Liz! ^^ And your parents for fetch me back to Wangsamaju..
Anyway, I am not wearing Blue there, since I don't even have 1 Blue shirt... ><
Sorry SJ, I will buy more Blue shirt after today... XDD

Ahh~ We go there by 4pm and reached there by 5pm smth if I am not wrong.
That time, I haven't get my ticket yet actually. Waiting for Kelly Lim come. heee...
Ahhh~~ Happy that we meet many Cassiopeia (from CSSPF) there... Woohoo~~ XD
Cassiopeia gather at SJ concert.... hahahaha! We are one day ELF? XDD
I am glad to meet them, really~ Seriously after TVXQ "O" concert, I long time didn't meet my forums members d... So happy to see them... haha~ ^^V

Time to step in to stadium! Woohoo~
I am still very excited and seems like a dream for me!
I am meeting SJ later! Ahhh~~~ Dreaming... XDD
Snap snap snap! The first thing I went in to the stadium! 
I am quite sad that I didn't borrow any digital camera from my friend. Sad. =(
Using my Samsung G-800 5 megapixel to snap everything. 
And unlucky thing is, it's gonna out of battery... ==||
The concert start from 8.30pm. I thought the ticket stated 7pm... swt...
I am starving and dehydrated there d... ( The rela grab away my pink bottle.. =( )
I found someone to sit with me! Hoshie onnie! XDD
We have been so high together the whole night! 
*Please take note that I ain't sitting on my seat. We are standing at the staircase for whole night. XD


Finally the opening starts!
I love the opening so much!!! as like TVXQ "O" concert that one! So damn nice! 
I saw Malaysia Sapphire blue Sea~ So touch~ T.T
Seriously,The stadium sound system is so damn good...
It is a good thing and also a bad thing too actually.
Good is the music makes my heart nearly jump out from my body. Woah~ @@
Bad thing is they can't really listen when we sing for them... ><
They finally comes out!! OH GOD! Infront of my eyes is really SJ!!
SJ! Super Junior! SuJu! 슈 퍼주니어!
I am dreaming~ Dreaming~ and dreaming...  (Same situation as TVXQ concert @@)
SJ is jumping infront of me!! AhhH!!~~ !!! Gone crazy! ><||
Fast song, I love when they dance~~ Ahhh~~~ My oppa~ The charisma when they dance...
And most important is all the opening songs is my favorite.. XD

I did record some videos of them but then quality is really bad. ><||
And suddenly I saw a guy playing violin at the stage there!
OMG! Is that Henry?! OMG! Henry came! O_O
Overexcited again.... XDD
Actually, I'm really to see SJ-M members, Zhou Mi too. He is not that bad at all.. haha...

 I love how the way Eun Hyuk oppa rap live!
SO YENG!! XDD
and when he dance~ OMG!
So charisma~~~ AHHH!!!! XDD
and his hair is so nice! Handsome monkey! XDD
Is this how they call him? Monkey? XD


When singing "Shining Star", we close the blue glowstick and light up the white light.
I saw Sung Min oppa try to play with the white light, so CUTE! XD
And I saw my Teukki sweetheart sing till cry...
Awwww..... Heartbreak... Don't cry oppa~ We love you~


Overall, they are so
CUTE!
Charisma! 
Handsome!
Talented!
Perfect guy for me... XDD

Really enjoy that night~
If the rest of 3 members come, it will be PERFECT!
I really miss Han Geng~!! T.T
But then this can be the most happy day in 2010~
Long time I didn't get so happy d... ^^V

Finally I gonna end this post...
Longest post I ever post.. haha~
Anyway, 슈 퍼주니어 사랑해~ ELF 파이팅~
And hope that can meet them again~ Pray hard~ 

(Pics credit: Me, as tagged, Shulyn, Zara, Michelle)

Share:

2 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥