Happy day~ ^^V

Seriously, I feel damn happy these days!
I don't really know the reasons too actually... @@
But then I'm just very happy!
HAPPY! ^^V  

I am glad I have get away from all the unnecessary worries. 
I don't have to worry about those things anymore. GREAT! 
This is what I want from long time ago. Thank God!
I am free now! Yoohooo~~ ^^

Anyway, I am happy that finally I can move to live with my dear, Chian...
This is what I always wish for long time ago.
Before that I don't have a reasons to move, 
but then now the reasons come to find me! haha... 
Thanks a lot, man! 
Those problems do help me alot actually, haha!
Other than dear Chian, I have the chance to live with some nice lovely friends from TARC too.
Dear Li Ting, Please lead me on. ^^
I hope we can be nice housemate at the future,
and I am sure we can! =D
Exited! Though I haven't tell my parents about this,
but I'm sure they will understand why.
Will tell them after I moved in to the new home. 
Sorry mum & dad, I just don't want you to worry about me.
I know totally what am I doing now
and it WORTH.
 
And I changed the blog skin, I love it so damn much seriously! ^^V
The first time I try to do my own banner or whatever you call that.
I am quite impressed for the results I get though I know it is not a big work. XD

When I try to decorate the blog,
I try to find some memories pics I take with my Dearies, Cassiopeia & Family to put in it.
Those memories keep appears in my mind~
I do miss the last time, really~
Especially the day we spent together Cassiopeia~
Maybe cause we don't meet up for long time ago...
I really miss the smile and happy face of us.
And I miss the day we spent together to 
watch TVXQ videos,
listen to their songs,
laugh together when we watch their game show,
crazily take pics together 
and many many more~
I really wish that oppa could faster have their comeback like last time.
and so we can watch their Concert LIVE! Praying hard!
I miss TVXQ~ I miss Cassiopeia days~

and yea, good that my life back to totally normal.
I am back to who I am now.
The H that always happy and open minded. =)


Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥