I am glad I found you~

I am glad bad things has already passed.
And I am glad that I have the confidence for what I am doing now.
Seriously, I totally know what I am doing now.
And no need to worry anything about that.

I am sick of the way
the way I live without confidence 
It is really suffer.
I am always searching
searching where is it hiding

But for this time
I think I already found it.
and I get to use it also.
and I won't let it go too! Never!

I am not kids anymore
Please stop threaten me like little child as I know nothing at all.
I know I keep listen to what other say
do what they telling me to do
I don't have any self opinion
Yes! This is only the me for last time.

and now! No more!
I don't want to be like what you want I need to be.
I have my own freedom too.
and now I have my own thoughts too.
You can't made me think of the way you think!

Human need to grow up.
I know I have change alot.
But I don't think this is the bad thing.
I like how I am now.
Better than last time as like a silly girl who don't know anything.
Everyone need to accept it.
and use to it.
And I think mostly of them will be happy other than sad.

Anyway, Kweong.
Sincerely thank you here.
You let me found out where my confidence is.
and it is beside me now!
I hope I can use it wisely now~
And yea, I really lucky to know friend like you. Really~



(P/S: I am not blaming anyone. Please don't try to took your own seats. Thanks! =D)

Share:

2 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. Why my name is here, anyway thank you so much and glad to meet you in actual, I just a tell and do the right and actual thing. People need to have tough life then will be tough proof ;p

    Be yourself my dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! O_O I din expect you will reply me here... XD Shock nia...
    Thanks again.. ^^ I will be strong and tough in my life..

    You too anyway... ^^V

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥