Thank you Taxi uncle... ^^ Specially for you~

Today I was rushing to college by Taxi... 
It was kinda late already ><..
Luckily it was a taxi waiting opposite of my condo and I went.
But suddenly my mind flash out about my typo assignment
OMG! I forgot to bring my typo deadline assignment with me...
I need to go back and take... haiz...
But then the Taxi uncle really good, he just take RM3 from me since I didn't reach the location I want. hehe..
Thank you taxi uncle... ^^
 
And finally I rush down with my typo assignment
And need to take taxi again... ><
I wonder how much I will spent for taxi today... What a waste 
This time is a Chinese uncle...
Once I get in the taxi, he talks alot about my college with me...
He is really a nice uncle...
And he likes my college too.. haha... Happy~ ^^V
After we reach there, the uncle just take RM3 from me...
OMG! He is so nice~~ So touch... T.T
He says that it is very waste since I take twice taxi just now... 
Thank you so much uncle... I will remember you that you have help me before~ ^^

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥