Finally~ SJ here I come!!

Finally I done my History of GD's poster 1...
So exhausted.. Since I have abit misunderstand about the style ><
Anyway, I done the poster at 4a.m 
OMG! I can't believe I can stand till that late... 
So damn sleepy that time... 
But I am glad I'hv passed up it by today morning~
Hope it will be fine... ><



Anyway, I will be going to SJ concert!
Hooorayyy~~~ 
Thanks to Kelly Lim for the ticket! 
I really can't believe I am going to their concert... OMG! 
hahaha... exited la~~ XDD
Can't wait to see them~ though it is only 138 ticket...
Still I am happy that I can watch their real person...
I am quite sad that only 10 members can attend the concert... haiz...
Hangeng... =(
No choice.... Accept the fate.... hehe...
It sure will be a nice concert! 
SJ here I come!!~~~ XDD

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥