Dream is still just a dream?

I can hardly control myself.
I know this since I am in standard 6.
Advice from my form teacher.
"You can be crazy to them, but then you want to know how to control yourself."
This advice has been kept in my mind for 7 years.
But still, I can't success do what she told me.

I know my dream always is singer.
I never loose it since I was small.
But I don't have any chance to go further since I don't have any permission for doing that.
I know how the way to reach it but I can't really follow the way it is.
So I need to find another way to get there.
 For my parents, dream is always just a dream.
Living in this world, We can't really do what want to do.

I am really worry about that.
I scare I have chose the wrong way to go.
My passion is always comes from music.
It gives me power to do anything.
I can't barely live without it.

I am still trying hard
trying hard to use it in my study.
I know I am really way back to the others.
Please give me some time.
I hope I have the ability 
at least to control myself to try the best I can.



Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥