Complicated Feelings.... @@

 
These days really feel weird... @@
Sometimes feel very Happy
Sometimes feel Sad,
Sometimes feel really STRESS.... ><||

Happy is because SJ 4jib is coming! Yoohoo~!!! ^^V
and and, living quite fine with my new housemates... hehe... 
V^^V

Sad is because 4jib is coming, then how about after that?... Where is Geng and Bum?.. haiz..
And maybe because of TVXQ lawsuit haven't end too... haiz haiz...

Stress is because Final is coming and Culture study interview haven't done ba.. ><||

But anyway, don't worry I will try to control it... ^^
I am still strong enough for now! hehe...
Really can't wait for SJ 4jib comeback!
Miss them very much! Miss EunHyuk, Miss Leeteuki angel...
Since 5 members of SJ joined Twitter, I am still waiting for you 2~ XD

Lastly, let my Hyuk oppa show you his LOVE!! *heart melts*

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥