Received my RISING SUN CONCERT DVD~ ^^V

Finally, Received my RISING SUN CONCERT DVD today~ ^^V
Now my collection just left MIROTIC CONCERT DVD... @@
But I still don't have any JP concert DVD,
since JP concert DVD is so damn expensive.... ><|||
 Totally broke d... haiz haiz...
Special thanks to Levin-tian onni~ ^^


hehe... The steps of opening... XD

Weee~~~ ^^V Happy~

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I bought a new shoes too...
My favorite bally shoes,
Cause it is so easy to wear... XD
Since I am so damn lazy person... @@



It is in blue plus abit silver...
Actually when I go there, it has 2 colours
Other than that blue one, is the red with gold.
It is really hard for me to choose...
Since Red=TVXQ, Blue=SJ... @@
and I don't really like gold, I love silver more...
But finally, the sales girl say that red is already sold out... Swt...
So I have to take the blue one...
Actually if those 2 have stock,
I will probably buy both up,
since my mum allow me to... XD
But too bad, Red one is sold out... ><||

Share:

2 코멘트 (Comments)

  1. wow! where did u bought their old concert dvds?? huhu~

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy with my fren, Levin onnie.. hehe.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥