You made my day... =)

These days, I keep finding KTR (Sukira Kiss the Radio) video to watch.
I found out that some of them really very funny.. OMG!
Seems like EunTeuk oppa really enjoy when they air the radio show...
Sometimes they are so funny when they do funny little action.
Sing crazily and dance when they air others' band songs..
So damn funny... XD They really make me laugh la... LOL.. 
The real laugh... as in wakakaka that kind... XD
Sometimes even laugh till cry that kind
and laugh till go hit the wall and jumping there.... @@
Watch their video can make me laugh whole day d... OMG!... hahaha...
Untill my mum scold me insane... XDD
They are way too funny d, can't blame me lar, mum... hehe...
Just feel happy when I see them so enjoy doing their work. ^^
Just can say that they really made my day...
Make me so happy everyday... haha...
Gomanwo oppa~ ^^
Really hope to see you happy everyday like that..
Since you happy I will be happy too... ^^V

Love them 2 so much~ 사랑합니다~ Muakzz~~ ♥

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥