Sweet time in Taiping~

Finally, I finished my 1 week and 3 days time in Taiping~
Is time to go back to KL.. haiz...
I really love the stressless life in Taiping... ><||
Now is time to start my assignment... haiz...
My assignment is getting like mountain... *die*

Flashback my sweetime in Taiping~

My sweet dear Chian birthday...
I am so happy that we can celebrate with her in Taiping... ^^V
Though is not a very big celebrate, but hope she is happy too.. hehe..

SS in Tops... Opps... XD
Having fun till ignore those others around. hehe...

After having our dinner at Tops,
we fly to Rex Box for sing k... XD
 Really have fun that night~
We all love you, Chian~ Muakzz~ ♥ ♥ ♥

Ming dear don't want let us take her pic... XD

H with Ah da, Kelly~~ Miss her so much~~




Happy to meet my dear and Ah Da...
Long time no see them adi...
Ahhh~~ Miss the time we have before....
Hope can meet them again!
Ei, how is our GENTING HIGHLAND trip? @@

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥