Happy for a day for nothing.... ><|||

Anyway, talk about last night first.
We went to Times Square to watch a movie call Haunted Room.
It is a Thailand ghost movie actually, 
my impression of Thailand ghost is like really scary that kind.
But after the ghost comes out. The movie straight become lame...
Seriously, the ghost looks fake... =.="
But still happy can watch movie with my Sampat Family... V^^V

My dear looks pretty right.. hehe... ^^V

Anyway, this morning when I woke up and check my Twitter,
I found out that G-Dragon welcome an account call @anchovy0404 to Twitter,
I straight cry at there cause I really thought that Eunhyuk oppa has joined Twitter!
But somehow, I kinda fed up when I get to know it is just a fake account just now... =.="
Can those fans stop doing stupid things! 
I wonder if they too free ad nothing to do...
But at least I am happy rather than sad... LOL...

forget about those stupid things, 
talk about the boys twitter pics updates now.
I kinda love this pic! haha.. At starbucks enjoying huh Fishy... 
Eating so deliciously, I want too oppa! ><||
They 2 looks really cute! haha.. I hope Teuki Angel is fine there.. ^^

Henry has twitter too? I'm wondering it is real or anot...
But yea, this pic looks real ad cute! XD Love you, My Violin Prince~

I love your new hair style CINDERELLA CHUL! XD

The Motorbike looks really COOL, really! XD

CUTE Si Won and Little cutie girl... Awww....


Good Nitex everyone~!! It is already 3am here... ^^ Honey dream~

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥