Happy + Exausted + Tired day.....

Finally I went the place so call Korean Town at Ampang! 
with my another 2 group member, Zammi and Sanddy... ^^
Woohooor~~ There are alot of Korea Restaurant.. O_O
And the market there sell all Korea Stuff... XD
I bought a chips from there.... Hehe ^^
Already in my stomach now... wakaka!

We try to find the Korea Restaurant my friend told me.
But too bad the Tauke is not there... ><|| 
We need to go back next week for the interview.. ahh... 
But anyway, we try to eat there,
Kimchi soup is so damn nice!! XD
And finally that I know how to use Korea Chopstick! Yoohoo~!! ^^V
So damn happy! hehe...
Can start to plan a trip to Korea ler... Excited! XD
June or December go better ler?.. hmm...

Anyway, after we go Times Square for watch movie + Shopping!
Clash of the Titans is really AWESOME movie! OMG!
Sam Worthington really famous now... 
All the 3 movies is so damn Nice! @@
But too bad Alice in the Wonderland is not showing anymore.. haiz...

After movie, We go shopping! XD
And I bought up a jacket that cost only RM25.90! 
and the original price is RM89.99... XDD
OMG! Lucky me! Happy nia~ wakaka...
Though the size is XL.. Quite big for me... @@
The shop is moving so they are doing offer now... Last 2 days...
So damn love my new jacket! XD
I was going to buy this kind of jacket for long time ago 
but the price is always above RM60... ><||

After done shopping, we went to find the KTO tower aka Korea Plaza...
And yeah, so lucky that we manage to find that place but that time I adi tired like hell... ><||
I wanna find this place for long time ago,
since they have free Korean Language class,
Singing class, Wearing hanbok for free!
OMG! all is free! 
I should check out their schedule one day,
cause when we went there on Saturday,
It close on weekends...

Finally is time to go back home...
So tired that time....
But still happy cause we did alot of things that day! ^^

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥