Work harder and harder!

Actually, feel really sad for that audition...
I am so nervous when I try to sing in front of those judges..
I can't sing well when I am so nervous...
I am shaking, I can't breath properly so my voice can't come out... ><||
Forcing my voice to come out is really suffering.. haiz
My first experience of joining audition...
I really hope next time I won't be so nervous d...
I lost all my confidence when I sing infront of those professional...
My sickness... I must overcome this... haiz...

Really thanks to those Cassies who always support me in CSSPF!...
Love you all~ ♥♥♥♥♥
And my friends and housemate who always support me...
and those who accompany me to the audition...
Thank you so much... Love you all too! =))

I will keep it up! 
Try to improve my vocal 
and start to learn dancing from this month... @@
Work harder and harder!
Fighting~!! ^^V



Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥