Eunhyuk fall sick in Philippines!.. T__________________T

2010.04.09 23:21 
This here is Philippines..
Is it fatigue? Couldn't even do rehearsal properly, ah.....I'm frustrated and annoyed ㅜㅜ
My head was pounding I couldn't even do dancing properly, I had a cough so I couldn't even sing..
I am sorry to Philippines fans....
Sleep~~~~~~well, tomorrow however I will do my best!!!!!!! 
Last Super Show 2 Asia Tour....Fighting!!!!!!!!!

source 이혁재의 미니홈피
translated by superlover♫@sj-world.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh!!!! You fallen sick too... T________T
You guys are really overstress...
Please don't stress out too much ya~
Really worry about you pabo!
Take care oppa~~ 
I will give all my luck for you tomorrow,
and wish you all the best! 
Fighting Fighting~!!! 
You can do it! Muakzzz~~

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥