Sampat Family, Sampat Home!~ ^^V

Finally Tarcian finished their exam... haha...
Congrats to them! ^^V

Here is some pics with my new family... haha...
We are SS + Sampat Gang... ^^V
Sing K at Greenbox! Biggest K-room ever! XD

Photo with F4 at Korea Plaza! Happy ^^V

 KLCC PC fair Outing~~ ^^

My new housemate, Wen Wen Birthday~ ^^
Happy Birthday to her.. hehe... 
Happy that can celebrate for her... ^^V


Tarcian after exam! XD First time take pics with Ah San, Opener, Wen Wen & Kent! ^^V

So enjoyable days... hehe^^
Still waiting my Dear Chian to move in... XDD
I am waiting for you~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S: Don't know why I just love this pic so much!! XD 
Their hair is so nice now! Handsome oppa! ^^V

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥