"Happy" April fool~ ><|||

This year April Fool didn't have any plan to trick anyone
Too bad someone adi plan to trick me.. swt swt... 

First trick by Swee Lai onnie~ ><||
Onnie, you really fast lar. Just reached 12pm, not enough time to react adi get you trick d...
Kim Junsu is coming to Malaysia! 
Walaoe! What a GREAT JOKE! XD
Let me excited for 1 minute... ><|||
Nice one onnie... Wait me next year... XDD

2nd trick by Ming dear...
SMS me ask wanna do part time job or not,
one day RM150... swt swt...
You need to trick me like that or not... ><||

3rd joke is the stupiest! =.=||
This joke is not funny at all...
From a soompier say that Kim Bummie is going to leave SME...
Walaoe! This is not funny ok!
Nearly heartattack when heard it...
Please, if wanna fool people, don't fool using this thing.
You my drive the fans crazy and faint....

Finally April fool has ended... No more trick... @@
Good! ^^V haha... Not many people get to trick me this year. hehe...

Share:

0 코멘트 (Comments)

Leave your precious comments for me here.. with love ^^♥